Rùn's Sea Fish and Sweet potato
Sea Fish & Sweet Potato
Cold pressed & nutritious - this recipe has been scientifically crafted with your dog in mind
A complete and balanced food for Adult dogs
How to get the most out of your premium cold pressed dog food:
- Switching from another brand or food type? Don’t rush. Tummies need a little time to get used to all the natural and yummy ingredients.
- Don’t worry if your dog seems hungrier between means at the start. It’s because our food won’t expand in their tummies, which is a good thing. It’ll settle as they adjust to their healthy, new diet.
- Feed your way – dry or moist. Our dogs love a little warm water stirred in!
- Are you raw feeding or thinking of trying it? Cold pressed food is totally compatible with raw.
- Got a good dog? Well of course you do!! Why not weigh out some dust from the bottom of the bag and make a lovely gravy with a little warm water – such a treat.
- Store in a cool dry place. And ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Fish Ingredients 30% (Dried Ground Sea Fish 25%, Salmon Protein Peptides 3%, Fish Oil 2%), Pea Starch Flour 20%, Sweet Potato, Yellow Pea, Tapioca, Sunflower Oil, Beet Pulp, Pea Fiber, Seaweed, Glucosamine (400 mg/kg), Chondroitin (300 mg/kg), Amino Acids (DL Methionine), Carnitine, Yeasts and parts thereof (including Mannan-oligosaccharides; Prebiotic MOS) , Yucca Shidigera, Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharides and Inulin), Rosemary Extract, Natural Antioxidants (mix of Vitamin E and Rosemary Extracts)
Crude protein 28%, Crude fat 12%,
Crude fibre 3.5%, Moisture 8%,
Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%,
Raw ash 8%
monocalcium phosphate (10g/kg)
calcium iodate anhydrous (1.5 mg/kg)
iron (II) sulphate monohydrate (80 mg/kg)
copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate (8 mg/kg)
zinc sulphate monohydrate (60 mg/kg)
manganous sulphate monohydrate (10 mg/kg)
vitamin A - retinyl acetate (15000 IU/kg),
vitamin D3-cholecalciferol (700 IU/kg),
vitamin E-alpha tocopherol acetate (130 mg/kg),
vitamin B1 (10 mg/kg),
riboflavin (10 mg/kg),
vitamin B6 (5 mg/kg),
vitamin B12 (0.04 mg/kg),
niacin (25 mg/kg),
calcium pantothenate (20 mg/kg),
folic acid (1mg/kg),
biotin (0.15 mg/kg),
vitamin C (30 mg/kg),
choline chloride (1500 mg/kg)
This product has a short (6 month) shelf life, due to the nature of our eco packaging. Once opened, you can continue to store the food in its paper sack, or decant into a container of your choice.
Ensure that whatever container you use, the food is stored in a cool, dry place...and out of reach from naughty paws!